About this blog..

Introduction🔰

In this blog, I will explain Recruitment process, Interview tips for all types of interviews. And my major aim is all about Data Science, that includes Machine learning, Deep learning, Python, AI. You can learn all of these without investing a single penny. All that you need to have a Computer, good internet connection and curiosity to learn new technologies.

Data ..data..DATA..we all surrounded by data, in these days. What we can do with this vast data, 

is it helpful?   

Yes!  We can make meaningful patterns from this vast data  in a systematic approach.  

Hi there, this is RajI am from Guntur, A.P(INDIA🇮🇳). I thought that sharing knowledge, is the best way to enhance one's skill. Now, I am sharing my knowledge regarding Data Science field. If you are incipient towards Data Science, follow my blog  Data science with_Raj.  It might helpful and enrich your career. 

Click on below links🔗


Thank you!!  

             ðŸ‘‰ðŸ‘‰Please share and comment


Comments

Post a Comment